Tax Refunds


Did you work overseas in the past four years (*) or have you under-claimed your tax allowances/deductions in your foreign or home country?

 * In some countries you may be able to reclaim a tax refund for a greater number of years.

You may be entitled to a tax refund.

DG International Tax organise tax refunds from a range of countries including:

Australian Tax Refunds;

Canadian Tax Refunds;

German Tax Refunds;

Irish Tax Refunds;

UK Tax refunds;

USA Tax refunds

                                                                                                         and more…………….

We charge a flat fee, not a percentage of your refund, no hidden fees.
For more information please contact us at  or at ++ 353 56 7721879

Back to Our Services